As a tenant of FOLD, there are several ways of paying your rent:
- NEW: Allpay App.
Allpay’s new smart phone app will allow Fold’s tenants to pay their rent easily from their smart phone and is protected by a four digit pin. The allpay App is available free of charge and what’s more, once a tenant has logged into their account via the App, they can store all their payment reference numbers so they don’t have to enter them every time. Click on the link for your phone:
- By Payment Card at
- Any Post Office;
- Any Point outlet. Pay Point garages, many of which are open outside office hours and at weekends.
- By Direct Debit from your bank or building society. Your Housing Officer will provide you with a form to complete in order to set this up. There are advantages of paying by Direct Debit. FOLD will automatically collect the rent due. Furthermore, you will not be required to take any action in the event rent changes e.g. the annual rent increase - this will be automatically increased and you will be notified in writing. If for any reason you wish to cancel your Direct Debit please contact your Housing Officer.
- By telephone. If you have a debit or credit card you can make payments via the phone on telephone number: 0844 557 8315
- By Post. Please do not send cash via post. Cheques should be made payable to FOLD Housing Association and crossed A/C PAYEE ONLY. Please write your name, address and Tenancy Reference (if known) on the back of any cheques sent to FOLD.
- Online. If you wish to pay online please click here